Rick Coad will seek the best possible result from a traffic violation. Rick gets his clients results, whether it is a speeding traffic ticket, hit and run, or other traffic violations. It is important to seek an experienced lawyer who can get a result that minimizes the impact on your driver’s license privileges, or your automobile insurance. Rick regularly appears in Madison Municipal Court, or Dane County Circuit Court for traffic matters.
- Criminal Damage to Property / Trespass
- Disorderly Conduct
- Domestic Battery / Domestic Disorderly Conduct
- Madison Sexual Assault Lawyer
- Madison WI Drug Offense Lawyer
- Madison WI Expungement Lawyer
- Madison WI Substantial Battery / Misdemeanor Battery Lawyer
- Traffic Offenses
- Underage Drinking
Dane County, Wisconsin (2012)
The client was charged with criminal hit and run involving a two-car accident. The state conceded that it could not prove that the client had not returned to the scene of the accident, and that the evidence showed that the client was the first to contact the police. The case was dismissed.